topbanner ad

Wednesday 11 March 2015

Rinehart

Gerald Rinehart sells-up to CEO

JUDD Hollifield, the CEO of Rinehart Racing has purchased the business, with company founder Gerald Rinehart retiring. 



“I’ve been in the exhaust business for over 30 years and it's time for a new chapter in my life,” said Rinehart. “I was fortunate to bring Judd on as my partner in 2009 to help me redirect the company. Under Judd’s leadership, Rinehart Racing will stay true to my core belief of providing the best performing exhaust money can buy.” 



“I’m committed to the legacy Gerald built, keeping our products made in the USA, providing superior customer service to our valued dealers and customers and providing premium exhaust products for Harley riders," said new Owner and CEO Judd Hollifield.

RINEHART RACING
Ashville, North Carolina, USA
Tel: 828 350 7653
rinehartracing@charter.net
www.rinehartracing.com